Remote Collections Representative
Company: CURO Financial Technologies Corp
Posted on: November 12, 2021
CURO Financial Technologies is one of the largest, fastest
growing providers of short-term loans and financial services in the
United States and Canada. Our licensed, direct lending products and
heightened customer service focus are at the core of what we
We have an upbeat, friendly and fast-paced environment. Our
employees are excited to be a part of the CURO family, as evidenced
by our low turnover rates and energized company culture. Weve
consistently grown well ahead of other short-term loan lenders and
are primed for continued growth and enduring success.
Come and work for a Fintech company that has distinguished itself
from competitors with quality product offerings, genuine customer
service, robust operating systems, state-of-the-art call center,
and a track record of new product innovation!
Join our growing and passionate Collections Team! We are hiring a
team of 10-15 people to join our October class where you will
receive best in class training and be well equipped to provide
outstanding client support from the comfort of your home!
Why You Would Love To Work Here
- Competitive hourly rate with the opportunity to earn up to
another $1,200 a month in performance bonuses!
- $1000 sign-on bonus for new team members!
- Work from home opportunities with equipment provided!
- On-going learning and growth opportunities with training and
- Multiple shift opportunities!
- Full benefits package including Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental,
Vision, 401k matching and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with customers to determine the appropriate repayment
options according to the language of Company loan agreements
- Accurately document each call in the system according to
notation guidelines and update account information
- Comply with Safety and Security standards / procedures, FDCPA,
and PCI compliance guidelines
- Follow all Company guidelines and standards throughout your
customer interactions and
- Escalate any trending or urgent system issue or process
- Take the initiative to make things better and provide solutions
What You Should Have
- Minimum educational requirement of High School diploma or
- At least 6 months of customer service experience (preferably
within a call center environment, but not required)
- A willingness and desire to learn from the best in the industry
and apply your learnings to support your customers throughout the
- Be able to work in a quiet, private place in your home where
you can work without background noise (trust us, you"ll appreciate
- Ability to hardwire (Ethernet) your company provided equipment
directly to your home router
- Must be able to work full-time based on their assigned shift,
with flexibility based on business needs and special
- You must be 18 years of age or older
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment
Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash,
Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avo Credit, Opt+ and Revolve
Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment
opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This
commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status,
or genetic information in any personnel practice, including
recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and
discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other
characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a
particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO
Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to
qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent
required by federal law and any state law where a particular
This employer participates in E-Verify.
NOTICE: Please upload your resume in .pdf or .doc format.
Keywords: CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Manhattan , Remote Collections Representative, Accounting, Auditing , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!