Administrative Assistant IV
Company: Farm Bureau Financial Services
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Administrative Assistant IVDo you pay great attention to detail
and have strong organization skills? Are you a go-getter with high
initiative and a positive attitude? Do you have past assistant
experience and are able to work with limited direction? If so, this
Administrative Assistant opportunity could be a great fit for
you!Who We Are: With Farm Bureau Financial Services, our
client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars
and other property are protected. We value a culture where
integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and
accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every
action we take. We're proud of our more than 80-year commitment to
protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and
creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.What You'll Do:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative
support to the Regional Vice President as well as District Managers
assisting with the Marketing Department operations, Agency offices,
and Developmental Centers. You will:
- Prepare/coordinate departmental communications, travel
arrangements, accommodations, and expense reports.
- Monitor budget, goals, objectives, and action plans.
- Maintain Concur, email and calendar for Vice Presidents.
- Create and develop meeting presentations. Including agendas,
minutes, assist in follow up of action items.
- Coordinate and send sales promotion emails to our field leaders
- Assist Agencies Team with recruiting and agency development
- Plan and assist with preparations for training programs and
meetings with the VP and District Managers.
- Work with field administrative assistants on Annual Awards
Banquet and Meeting dates, statewide agent meetings, and special
meetings and projects.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as
assigned.What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- Associates degree (Office Administration or secretarial) or
equivalent required, plus four years office experience or
supporting leaders preferred.
- Personal Computer (spreadsheets and word processing software),
Windows environment (Lotus, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and meeting
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Keyboard skills of at least 50 NWPM.
- Strong customer service and public relations skills are
- Ability to work independently, but also in a team environment
in collaboration with the other department Administrative
- Ability to prioritize and manage work for multiple leaders and
thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Some travel may be required. What We Offer You: When you're on
our team, you get more than a great paycheck. You'll hear about
career development and educational opportunities. We offer an
enhanced 401K with a match, low cost health, dental, and vision
benefits, and life and disability insurance options. We also offer
paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time, and teams who
know how to have fun. Add to that an onsite wellness facility with
fitness classes and programs, a daycare center, a cafeteria, and
for many positions, even consideration for a hybrid work
arrangement. Farm Bureau....where the grass really IS greener!Work
Authorization/Sponsorship: At this time, we are not considering
candidates that need any type of immigration sponsorship now or in
the future, such as additional or permanent work authorization.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time, permanent basis. We are not able to sponsor
now or in the future, or take over sponsorship of, an employment
visa or work authorization for this role. For example, we are not
considering candidates with OPT status.
Keywords: Farm Bureau Financial Services, Manhattan , Administrative Assistant IV, Administration, Clerical , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!