Technical Applications Artist
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Overview The primary responsibility of the position is to ensure
product and artwork are prepared for online embellishment. This
position can be 100% remote. Responsibilities
- Builds web-ready customizable vector templates in Adobe
Illustrator while adhering to best practices for CMS (Content
- Builds web-ready product previews, which are optimized for use
on all digital platforms, and accurately represent the products
that will be delivered to customers.
- Creates meshes to realistically render product imagery for
design assets using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Image
- Enters and validates template and product data in the CMS.
- Responsible for ensuring all digital assets that are created
meet the established standards of the company through thorough QA
- Consistently meets quarterly and market-specific deadlines
allowing templates and products to be available on the website at
the required times.
- Communicates effectively with sales and other web tool users to
help them resolve problems with our products and templates.
- Trains and develops artists as needed.
- Consistently meets project deadlines.
- Completes position specific training plan and engage in
continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improvement of processes;
participate in efficiency evaluations as needed.
- Upholds Champion Teamwear's Vision, Mission, and during every
interaction and process with all departments and team members.
Qualifications Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or relevant coursework.
- At least 1 year of related experience, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication and organizational
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word,
- Knowledge in application software such as, Adobe Illustrator
and Photoshop. Image Authoring or related product rendering
software a plus.
- Ability to effectively solve problems and execute solutions in
a timely manner.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and techniques.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, highly
- Resourceful and well organized, works well under pressure.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.To qualify, applicants must
be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not
require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa
status EOE/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled Only applicants
requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application
and hiring process should contact us directly: Telephone:
877.999.5553 Email: HBI_TA@hanes.com
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Manhattan , Technical Applications Artist, Advertising , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!