Company: Shilling Construction Company, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- ---Must be willing to travel to any and all job sites without
exception (including overnight stays out of town).
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly
to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers'
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on
equipment and vehicles.
- Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and
keep equipment service records.
- Research, order, and maintain parts inventory for services and
- Clean parts by spraying them with grease solvent or immersing
them in tanks of solvent.
- Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using
electric or gas welders and soldering tools.
- Ability to work extended hours & irregular days with irregular
- Complete all other tasks assigned by Superintendent or
The Mechanic position requires that individual must:
- Have a CDL licenese
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal
- Follow all safety policies and procedures;
- Be willing to travel, work nights or weekends, or work
- Perform manual labor
- Show up to work on time; and
- Be able to understand and follow instructions Education and
- High school diploma or General Education Degree GED is
- Technical or trade schooling in diesel equipment or heavy
trucks is preferred
- Previous experience in the asphalt industry is preferred
Keywords: Shilling Construction Company, Inc., Manhattan , Field Mechanic, Engineering , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!