Company: Firehouse Subs
Posted on: January 23, 2023
We are a growth oriented company with a focus on building people
up. We believe that the people in our organization are the
life-blood of what we do and we will go the extra mile for those
that will walk with us. Our purpose is to bridge the gap to success
and assist our team in crossing that bridge to provide for them a
quality of life that would otherwise be impossible. We care about
our team and we are looking for people that will thrive in that
kind of environment and can help us to continue along that
We are looking for a dynamic passionate individual to join our
growing company. We have 8 locations with anticipations of growing
more units in the remaining months of 2021. Individuals who are
intelligent and looking for a place that they can commit their
talents to need look no further. We want you. We are looking to
make a long term commitment to the right person who wants to grow
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
This position is fully accountable for the profitable operation of
a Firehouse Subs - Restaurant while adhering to all company
guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state
and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and
wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA,
OSHA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal
operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse
Subs - Policies and Procedures.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently
meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness
while embracing the Firehouse Subs - "culture" of a cheerful and
fun work environment and Firehouse Subs - beliefs and values to
adhere to and grow the mission and vision.
- Ensures the profitability of business by operating within
established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor,
controllable, utilities and sales growth.
- Coordinate and implement current operations game plans and
company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with
qualified personnel and employees who are trained and developed
- Accountable for the continuous training and development of the
restaurant Assistant Manager and Shift Managers
- Actively participates in Local Restaurant Marketing in local
- Implements and promotes all Public Safety Foundation
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are
accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Maintains awareness and participation in community affairs to
take advantage of sales and public relations opportunities.
- Represents Firehouse Subs - in a professional, positive manner
at all times.
- Communicates effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues
that may impact our business.
- Maintains restaurant equipment in full working order and
communicates problems immediately to Owner.
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by the Owner.
Compensation: $35,000-50,000/year salary plus bonus potential
Firehouse Subs - is a restaurant chain with a passion for hearty
and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in
Jacksonville, Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters
Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built
on decades of fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled
high with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment
to saving lives through the establishment of the non-profit
Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation -.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the
brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same
passion for generously serving food and community. For the third
consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data,
Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry
that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of
America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion
of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs
Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment,
with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and
all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this
franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and
not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Manhattan , General Manager, Executive , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!