Nurse Practitioner Opening - Manhattan, KS (Nurse Practitioner #)
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Manhattan, Kansas.
Primary Care or Geriatric Nurse Practitioner - Manhattan,
KS/Salina, KS Are you a Primary Care or Geriatric Nurse
Practitioner, wanting to find your next rewarding contract
position? At National Staffing Solutions, we believe this process
should be exciting and as smooth a transition as possible. We have
an invested interest in helping you connect the dots to plot where
you'll go next with the confidence and support you deserve. If
you're as passionate about helping patients as we are and want the
opportunity to embark on a new adventure, then take a look at what
we have currently available:
- Start date: As soon as you complete our new hire credentialing
and arrive at your contract assignment destination
- Long-term Opportunity
- Commitment: Full-Time
- Hours: 8am-5pm
- There is no prescribing medication/putting together any
treatment plans in this role
- This position is part of the VBA MDE (Veterans Benefits
Administration Medical Disabilities Examinations) program. Your
- Conduct assessments that help the VA answer questions about the
Veterans' current health.
- Prior to every exam, the practitioner reviews each Veteran's
medical or mental health history, using electronic bookmarks that
highlight the portions applicable to the Veteran's claim(s)
- This material, paired with the Veteran's responses collected
during the exam, guides the practitioner through our web-based
- Electronic exam documentation needs to be submitted within 24
hours of each appointment.
- Common exams include: musculoskeletal, cardio and
- Ancillaries (X-rays, labs, EKGs, PFTs, ABIs) may be ordered and
will be conducted on-site or nearby.
- The practitioner will not make a determination of percent of
disability or rating, develop any treatment plans or prescribe
medication. Only non-invasive assessments are performed and then
documented. What You'll Need to Qualify for this Role:
- Current and unrestricted licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
in the State of Kansas
- Current and unrestricted licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in
State of Kansas (APRN).
- Preferred experience assessing Veterans, but not a requirement.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration. Click the apply
button below and one of our committed recruiters will be in touch
within 24 hours. We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Manhattan , Nurse Practitioner Opening - Manhattan, KS (Nurse Practitioner #), Healthcare , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!