Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Private Duty - Full-Time or Part-Time
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Private Duty - Full-Time or
Part-TimePay Rate: $13.00 - $16.00 per hourAre you a CNA or HHA in
the Manhattan area? Are you looking for a flexible job with
rewarding work? Are you looking to join a local, growing, family
business that has weekly & competitive -pay? -Interim HealthCare of
Manhattan is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants & Home Health
Aides to join our Private Duty Team! This is a Full-Time or
Part-Time -position with a flexible schedule for those who are
interested in the home care field. Apply today & we will be in
contact right away!Company Overview:The Stehley Family has locally
owned and operated Interim Healthcare in the State of Kansas for 42
years. Interim Healthcare of Topeka, Manhattan, and Lawrence is the
only agency in these areas that offers the full continuum of care -
which consists of Home Health, Hospice, Private Duty, and Staffing
Services. Our Mission Statement is 'We Improve People's Lives', and
that is the core of what we believe in here at Interim Healthcare.
If you are looking to join a company that is growing & has a family
culture, this may be the job you have been looking for!
-Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner.Joining our team will offer benefits such as:
- Locally Owned And Operated
- Health Coverage (If Full-Time Status)
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Free Education CoursesThe CNA will be responsible for:
- Reading and recording client temperature, pulse, and
- Promoting and maintaining a clean, safe, healthy, and
therapeutic client environment.
- Assisting, performing and training client and family in
activities of daily living such bathing, grooming, nail and skin
care, oral hygiene, dressing/undressing, toileting and elimination,
eating and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assisting client with mobility, ambulation, transfers and/or
range of motion exercises or exercise programs.
- Assisting client with home-making activities such as shopping,
errands, light laundering, meal planning and preparation, serving
of meals, socialization activities, and child care.
- Assisting in medication reminding.
- Assisting in administering medications ordinarily
self-administered.Applicant must be able to pass:
- Drug test, state and federal criminal background checks,
written tests and skills demonstration.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Manhattan , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Private Duty - Full-Time or Part-Time, Healthcare , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!