Physical Therapist- Bonus of 1500 Dollars
Company: Minds Matter, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
"This position provides services in-person and therefore
requires full vaccination against COVID-19. For individuals not
able to be vaccinated, we do review requests for medical and
religious exemptions which are granted on a case by case basis."We
are currently offering a $1,500 bonus for this position!**Company
OverviewMinds Matter, LLC is an organization dedicated to helping
individuals who have experienced a brain injury live independently
at home. Our innovative experts provide services and resources that
empower consumers to relearn, reinvent and reconnect in their
communities. We believe in a holistic, person-directed approach to
care. Your goals are our goals. Our consumers work with physical,
occupational, cognitive, behavioral, and speech therapists as well
as Transitional Living Services staff who help consumers learn
independent living skills so they can live, work and play in the
community.Job SummaryRegistered Physical Therapists (RPT) offer a
rehabilitation approach that assists individuals with reaching
their highest level of motor functioning and mobility. The RPT
works with consumers to developed skilled therapy goals related to
reaching an individual's highest level of motor functioning and
mobility. RPTs provide supervision to physical therapy
assistants.Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for learning and implementing all aspects of Minds
Matter, LLC philosophical principles in all aspects of service
- Review, co-sign, and provide feedback on daily notes of
- Assist individuals to identify their needs and develop
appropriate compensation techniques to accommodate the consequences
of their brain injury. This includes offering creative solutions
and alternatives for carrying out daily activities.
- Perform evaluations that address consumers' physical and mental
abilities and analyze medical data to determine best methods and
strategies for therapies.
- Complete documentation as deemed necessary by an individual's
plan of care (IE: evaluations, progress notes, daily notes, letters
of medical necessity, etc.)
- Integrate employment, educational and independent living goals
- Collaborate with consumer and other professional staff to
ascertain when goals are being met.
- Attend team meetings and assist consumer in goal setting.
- Provide services only as designated on each individual
consumer's authorized plan of care.
- Assess and make recommendations for adaptive equipment and/or
home modifications as well as processes for home and community
- Work directly with consumers to improve skills in all aspects
of their life goals.
- Document sessions with the consumer the day of the service that
is goal driven, concise, factual, and clear.
- Educate and train families and caregivers about the
consequences of brain injury strategies and techniques and
communicate with them about goals and progress as needed.
- Attend all trainings and workshops to maintain ability to
provide the most up to date, effective and evidence based
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with all
consumers, co-workers, referral agents and representatives of other
community agencies and services.
- Promote public relations throughout the agency and community
for the program.
- Demonstrate a willingness to serve on agency and interagency
task groups as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Provide care and maintenance for Minds Matter LLC issued iPad
- Maintain confidentiality of protected health information in
accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Possibly serve as a consumer's team lead, which entails being
accountable for updating goal plans and team meeting history forms
during the team meetings with progress, effectiveness of
strategies, concerns, task assignments to team members, or changes
to goals.Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to teach skills to individuals with disabilities.
- Effectively supervises and mentors therapy assistants,
providing timely suggestions, clear feedback, and guidance as
- High degree of sensitivity towards all people.
- Ability to deal professionally with persons on a one to one
- Ability to effectively plan, coordinate and assist with all
aspects of a consumer's life.
- Excellent time management skills, often changing from one task
to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Basic to moderate technology skills, as our electronic medical
record system is run on an iPad.Education and Experience
- Successful completion of a physical therapy program from an
accredited university. Must be currently licensed in the state of
- Some lifting required for consumers with physical needs
- Requires good verbal skills and listening ability
- Must be able to read and write
- Basic iPad proficiency
- Have reliable transportation
- Check voicemail and email dailyMeasurement of Success
- Feedback by constituents including consumers, families and
- Ability to relate to and work with all consumers
- Degree of confidence displayed in the execution of
- Positive and professional relationships with all internal and
external contacts.Total Compensation Package
- In addition to competitive pay, we offer a 401K, an Employee
Assistance Program (EAP), free CEUs, health insurance, dental
insurance, and vision coverage to qualified employees, and generous
accrual of paid time off.
- What Minds Matter Therapist Appreciate: the ability to set
their own hours and schedule, a work-life balance where they aren't
hounded about productivity, the ability to find creative solutions
to life's challenges, and a supportive work environment.
- Do meaningful work. With Minds Matter, your work makes an
impact on a consumer's life from your very first session. Our
therapy is applied in an individual's home and/or community - the
most natural setting possible. As a result of this, our outcomes
are 4-5x greater than that of other brain injury rehabilitation
**New hire bonus: $500 is paid at the completion of training, $500
after 90 days, and $500 at the six-month anniversary.
Keywords: Minds Matter, LLC, Manhattan , Physical Therapist- Bonus of 1500 Dollars, Healthcare , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!