Interventional Cardiology Physician
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Salary: Market related
Reference: JN -072022-27074
Heart and Vascular Clinics in Manhattan Kansas is looking for an
Interventional Cardiologist to provide excellent patient care.This
position offers premium health benefits and compensates higher than
50th% MGMA. This clinic is offering the incoming provider a stake
in the Ambulatory surgery center.
- High earning potential
- Physician-Owned Ambulatory Surgical Center to handle the
majority of procedures
- Interventional, venous, and peripheral Procedures, No
- 20-30 Patients per day
- 1 in 5 physician-shared call rotation: Low-intensity Phone
based Call, Consult within 24 hours
- Partnership opportunity
- NP Support Staff
Community:Manhattan Kansas is the Little Apple of Kansas with a
long list of Highlights.
Manhattan has been recognized on the following lists for its
quality of life:
- No. 1 on a list of best Town-Gown Relationships (The Princeton
- One of the Top 10 Places to Retire (Money Magazine)
- No. 3 on a list of Best Small Places for Business and Careers
- One of the Top 50 College Towns in America (Best College
- Top 10 Best Places to Retire Young (CNN Money)
- Top 100 Places to Live in America (Livability)Home to Kansas
State University this area is a haven for young professionals,
growing families, and retirees.
Job Id: JN -072022-27074
Keywords: Curative, Manhattan , Interventional Cardiology Physician, Healthcare , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!