RN Cath Lab
Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: March 8, 2023
ASC-877 - RN Cath Lab - Manhattan, KS - 12 Weeks Contract
Sigma Healthcare Team is looking for an experienced Cath Lab
Registered Nurse for our client's hospital in Manhattan.
Shift: - -07:30 AM - 04:00 PM
- The Cath lab is an inpatient and outpatient procedural labs
focusing on mechanical and electrical diagnosis and intervention
for cardiac patients for the upstate New York region. The 4 Cath
labs and 3 EP labs care for adult and pediatric patients with a
wide range of patient conditions. The Cath lab has a comprehensive
program with pre and post procedural care holding area. The
practice model is rich with RN staff with CVT collaboration
focusing on excellent patient outcome and satisfaction.
- The registered nurse is a professional caregiver who
specializes and performs/assists with invasive and noninvasive
- The registered nurse assumes responsibility for patients while
in the department and provides care to these patients, as needed
via the nursing process, environment/instrumentation, and other
health care team members.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described
- Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times.
- 2 years EP and Cath Experience
- Familiar with Device and Ablation procedures and
- BLS (AHA)
- ACLS (AHA)
- Moderate sedation trained
- Cardiovascular certified or RCES preferred.
- Current state nursing license
- Prefer one year full time or three years part time experience
in acute care setting.
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Manhattan , RN Cath Lab, Healthcare , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...