RN Registered Nurse - Float
Company: Via Christi Health, KS
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Job ID: 265637
RN Registered Nurse - Float
Additional Job Information Title:--RN-Float
City, State:-- Manhattan, KS
Location:-- Mercy Regnl Health Ctr College
Department:---- Float Staffing 002
Additional Job Details:----Full-Time, Night,--40 hours, Weekly
About Us Via Christi Health's rich history of serving the people of Kansas and the surrounding region dates back more than 100 years to the healing ministries of our founding congregations. Today, Via Christi Health, part of Ascension, is the largest provider of healthcare services in Kansas. Based in Wichita, we serve Kansas and northeast Oklahoma through our doctors, hospitals, senior villages and health services.
Job Description Job Summary:
Provides direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's care needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Responsible to float between outpatient clinics with ability to adapt to work in a variety of clinic settings.
- Utilizes critical thinking to appropriately delegate tasks and evaluate the effectiveness of care.
- Assists patients and families to integrate the impact of illness and recovery into their lifestyles, including, but not limited to care planning, patient/family education, discharge planning, and referrals.
- Certified--Advanced Life Support--specializing in--Cardiac--obtained within--12 Months (1 year)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Kansas Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Associate of Science--
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN), or 3 year diploma in nursing required or must be obtained by hire or job transfer date. Preferred that the college or university be accredited by NLN or CCNE BSN from an approved (Accredited by NLN or CCNE) college or university preferred.
How To Apply
Are you ready to join the Via Christi team? Click "Apply Now" to complete the online application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Via Christi Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please see the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
E-Verify Statement Ascension Health ---VIA Christi--participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Via Christi Health, KS, Manhattan , RN Registered Nurse - Float, Healthcare , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!