Waiter / Waitress
Company: Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Job DescriptionCraft beer isn't just a trend to us. It's a way
of life. After 40 years of serving up the highest quality beers,
great food and good times, the vibe at Old Chicago keeps getting
better. After drawing our first pint in 1976, we've continued to
pull some impressive local and international beers at over 100
locations. We still build our pizzas and taproom fare from scratch
- one delicious, fresh ingredient at a time, but the most important
ingredient is YOU!NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:SERVERS /
WAITERSYour role is to exceed our guest's expectations and is key
to our restaurants success as you contribute to delivering a
perfectly crafted experience to our guests every time!Your
commitment to us:
- Deliver genuine hospitality and an exceptional dining
experience by guiding our guests through our menu, while
demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all our food and beverage
- Take pride in providing timely, attentive, fun and friendly
service to ensure our guests feel valued and well cared for.
- Create positive first impressions that build loyalty in return
- Be a team player with a "can-do" attitude to deliver 100% guest
satisfaction.Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of
- Comprehensive benefits program offered to all team members –
including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
plus voluntary benefits.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older to serve alcohol (based on
- Alcohol certification and Serve Safe a plus!
- Previous experience as a server is preferred, but not
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts.Old Chicago Pizza (OCP) is
a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth
opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining
restaurant company focusing on beer, pizza and American food. At
OldChicago you can grow your career with us. This restaurant front
of house job for Food Server / Waiter / Waitress will focus on
guest service / waiting tables in which you will be expected to
provide great customer service. Mesero / Mesera roles also must
interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in
addition to other Waiters / Waitresses.We are a franchisee of Old
Chicago & an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom, Manhattan , Waiter / Waitress, Hospitality & Tourism , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!