Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Overview The primary responsibility of the position is to
research spirit and sport trends and design new embellishment
artwork and sublimated art designs for Champion Teamwear apparel.
The position will also design new artwork and logos for the K-State
Super Store products along with other retail locations as well as
editing existing artwork. Additionally, the position will provide
art support for all areas of production, web, sales, marketing and
the art department. Responsibilities
- Confirms orders are accurate for sizing, placement locations,
process and garment types.
- Understands, submits and maintains trademark and licensed
- Produces arts pushed to queues by following established
standard operating procedures.
- Ensures quality standards are maintained when producing artwork
and developing new processes.
- Communicates delays or problems in art and production.
- Provides assistance for retail, sales, customer service,
production, product development, and marketing teams.
- Trains and develops artists as needed.
- Maintains working knowledge of all areas of production and
order entry as it pertains to art and production.
- Consistently meets project deadlines.
- Complete position specific training plan, and engage in
continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Maintains clean and efficient work area.
- Provides ideas and suggestions for improvement of processes;
participate in efficiency evaluations as needed.
- Upholds Champion Teamwear's Values by "Making it Personal"
during every interaction and process with all departments and team
members. Qualifications Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or relevant coursework.
- Experience in graphic design or apparel marketing and design a
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems.
- Knowledge of color separations a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Ability to make sound and reasonable decisions.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to
accept direction on given assignments.To qualify, applicants must
be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not
require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa
status EOE/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled Only applicants
requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application
and hiring process should contact us directly: Telephone:
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Manhattan , Merchandising Artist, Hospitality & Tourism , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!