Company: Old Chicago Pizza
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Hourly Non-Exempt Position
Position Title: Bartender
Summary: To mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to
Guests of bar and service Team Members following standard recipes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Check Guests' identification and serve alcoholic drinks
adhering to state and local regulations.
- Mix ingredients to prepare drinks, serve draft beer, bottled
beer, wine and liquor according to procedure/ recipe and restaurant
- Perform correct money transactions and make correct change
utilizing Point-of-Sale system.
- Communicate with Guests and team members to promote specials
- Reconcile daily bar inventories with bar cash-received
- Maintain neat, clean and organized bar area according to
restaurant specifications; lift and empty bus tubs, prep and stock
bar (e.g., juices, fruit, etc.), clean glassware, morning and after
hours cleaning, mopping, and removal of bar floor mats.
- Other side duties assigned by management (e.g., take out linen,
restock, check restrooms, refill ice, assist other FOH and BOH Team
Education & Experience:
- No prior education required.
- Bartending experience preferred.
- Must be 21 years old to pour alcohol or as state regulations
- Reports to the Manager on duty.
- Should have an aptitude for driving sales through cultivation
of new guests and retention of current guests.
- Meets all company service standards
- Upbeat and professional image, maintains positive attitude with
self, guests, and team
- Completes all ongoing certifications/validations (LTO, new
- Maintains a clean bar area
- Can intelligently talk about beer, wine, & spirits
- Engages in conversation with bar guests
- Works swiftly to complete all service well tickets within
- Adheres to Old Chicago Appearance Standards.
- 100% Walk and stand
- 75% Reach, bend, stoop, lift and wipe.
- 50% Operate Point-of-Sale system and make correct change.
- 10% Carry service tray weighing up to 40 pounds from kitchen or
bar to dining room or drinking area up to and often exceeding 5
times per shift.
- 10% Lift and move 40-pound cases about 10 times per shift and
carry 50 yards.
- 10% Teams lift and move kegs up to 100-pounds.
- Navigating steps when applicable to the location.
- Successful completion of hourly position validations, including
company-required training (safety, systems, menu) and passing
alcohol certification (ServSafe) within 60 days of employment.
Keywords: Old Chicago Pizza, Manhattan , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!