Company: Papa Murphy's Franchisees
Posted on: September 19, 2022
"You are applying for work with Papa Murphy's Midwest, a
franchisee of Papa Murphy's, not Papa Murphy's International, Inc.,
or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your
only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set
their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among
Papa Murphy's Pizza Assistant Manager/Manager In Training
Responsible for all facets of the operation for a Papa Murphy's
store by performing all of the functions outlines on the Shift
Supervisor job description in addition to the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to be at assigned workstation in full uniform and
ready to begin work at scheduled time.
- Completes all daily and weekly store paperwork including,
Weekly Sales Reports (WSR), inventory and labor breakdown
- Must be able to go to the bank to purchase change and pick up
- Places and receives food and beverage orders.
- Trains team members in all positions in the store.
- Assists the Store Manager with team member orientations and
gives hiring recommendations to the Manager.
- May supervise and operate the store independently in the
absence of the Store Manager for prolonged periods of time. (e.g.
- Train and prepare to move to next available store manager
position within the market.
Education: At least High school diploma or general education degree
(GED) is preferred
Experience: 1-2 years previous supervisory and QSR management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to pass criminal background and credit history
- Requires excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook,
Internet, and POS.
- Requires basic reading and math skills, including weights and
- Must be able to stand on a hard surface for long periods of
- Able to regularly lift and/or move 25-30 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms.
- Requires good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance.
Keywords: Papa Murphy's Franchisees, Manhattan , Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!