Company: Coleman Worldwide Moving
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Coleman Worldwide Moving is seeking loaders, packers, movers in
Manhattan, KS. We are in need of people who are hardworking, and
energetic. This a great opportunity for anyone interested in
earning good pay and a job in which you stay active. This is an
ideal summer job for College students as well as those that want a
long-lasting career. Coleman Worldwide Moving has been in business
since 1914 with 107+ years of experience and we invite you to come
join OUR TEAM! Coleman Worldwide Moving is Allied Van Lines Largest
Agent and we are proud to be an Employer the Manhattan area.
Starting salary is $13.50-$15/hr depending on experience. Positive
& Favorable Work Environment:
- NOT stuck in a factory, cubical, or workstation all day!
- Team oriented and Independent work environment each day!
- Conditions allow for an active work atmosphere each day and to
work with diversity among Team Members and Customers!
- Many of our Customers are Military Service Members that allow
us to serve back to those that sacrifice for us!
- Our Management Team is excited to meet you and help you
grow/learn in your new job with Coleman!
- Coleman has Benefits, including 401K and vacation!-- Holiday
pay also after 90 days!
- Coleman prioritizes SAFETY with well-established operational
policies, as well as maintain our equipment and facilities to
- Paid scholarship/internship for Summer Season Employees (see
- Great opportunity to improve/maintain your health by staying
- Equal Opportunity Employer! Essential Functions and Duties:
- Wrap household goods for transit
- Perform packing jobs as necessary
- Lift and carry household goods between residence and
- Assist as needed in loading trucks and/or containers for
forward movement via interstate commerce
- Complete household goods inventory
- Perform work at warehouse as needed
- Other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Travel not required, but paid extra if willing to travel
(intrastate and/or interstate)
- Good communications skills
- Bring your ---Can do--- attitude and positive outlook! Required
Education and Experience:
- Required: High school diploma or GED
- Applicants must be able to access military bases! Working
- Indoors and outdoors
- Lifting of objects up to 50 pounds
- Frequent squatting and bending
- Frequent use of stairs Coleman Worldwide Moving Benefits for
Employees (not applicable for seasonal employees if not stated):
- VACATION PAY after 1-year employment
- Array of voluntary health benefits including but not limited to
(Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Holiday pay after 90 days for Full Time employees (Seasonal
- Referral Programs Ideal for College Students-We also offer a
summer Intern SCHOLARSHIP Program!
- Coleman Worldwide Moving proudly supports post-secondary
education in our communities and will offer the following
scholarship program to qualifying summer interns to assist them
with tuition in the coming year. Funding amounts are paid out
directly to the Associate to assist with their various student
- $500 scholarship* towards your post-secondary education for the
first** full summer internship.
- $750 scholarship* towards your post-secondary education for the
second** full summer internship
- $1,000 scholarship* towards your post-secondary education for
the third** or more full summer internship
- Must be summer seasonal Associate employed as Helper, Packer,
Driver, Warehouseman, or other Service Center Operational,
- Must show proof of enrollment in school for current year---s
- Must work full time through scheduled season (accommodations
made for school dates).
- Supervisor acknowledgement of good work performance and
attendance also required. Interested candidates should apply in
person ASAP between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm at 5925
Corporate Drive, Manhattan, KS-- 66503. For specific questions
email our Assistant General Manager Rocky.Alls@colemanallied.com or
call (785) 537-7284. Coleman Worldwide Moving (and affiliated
companies) (collectively ---CWM---) is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. Policy prohibits discrimination or
harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin,
ancestry, sex, age, marital status, familial status, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status
or other protected status. CWM will continue to support and promote
equal employment opportunity, human dignity, and cultural
diversity. This policy applies to all personnel matters such as
compensation, benefits, transfers, Company sponsored training,
education, and social and recreational programs. This commitment is
made by CWM in accordance with federal, state, and/or local laws
and regulations Only applications submitted within three months of
the review period will be considered for employment. Please submit
another application for further review after the review period
elapses.Take part in a company that has been successful for over
100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!
Keywords: Coleman Worldwide Moving, Manhattan , Helper/Packer/Mover- $13.50-$15/hr, Human Resources , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!