Company: Ultra Electronics ICE
Posted on: January 16, 2020
POSITION: Stockroom Clerk
JOB ID: 139
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Apply for this Position
Ultra Electronics, ICE is a leader in commercial and military
aircraft aerospace systems & components. Ultra-ICE secured its
first contract in the aircraft industry in 1975 by designing and
manufacturing a state-of-the-art deicer timer for Cessna Aircraft
Company. Ultra- ICE continues that partnership today, while
continuing to expand our expertise and enlarge our client base as
an industry leader in ice protection controllers with dozens of
components operating on fixed and rotary wing aircraft all over the
world. Ultra-ICE helped lead the way in the design of electronic
control systems, designing its first microprocessor-based propeller
deicer controller that offered features such as ARINC communication
and BIT fault detection, along with intelligent default operation
and the recording and storing of all anomalies. Since 1973
Ultra-ICE has been located in Manhattan, Kansas, home of Kansas
State University and the U.S. Army s Fort Riley. In 2014, ICE was
acquired by Ultra Electronics, the UK-based defense, aerospace,
cyber security, energy, and transportation products group. Ultra
manages a portfolio of specialist capabilities, generating highly
differentiated solutions and products by applying electronic,
mechanical, and software technologies in demanding and critical
environments to meet customer needs.
* Process parts through receiving using the ERP system verifying
all identifiable information is correct
* Receive parts to be stocked in an orderly and accessible manner
on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards
* Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting
any damage to supervisors.
* Assemble kits using existing inventory for productions builds of
* Perform scheduled cycle counts of selected inventory parts
accurately, ensuring they are serviceable and packaged
* Ship parts to customers using documented packing
* Process part requests for production ensuring all parts are
transacted correctly through the ERP system.
* Additional duties as required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1+ years of experience working in shipping and receiving
* 1+ years of experience working with a ERP system
* Ability to obtain a US Government security clearance. Security
clearances are granted to U.S. citizens.
* Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
* Making Decisions and Solving Problems Analyzing information and
evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve
* Time Management Managing one's own time and the time of others to
* Physical demands occasionally required employee to sit; climb or
balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* May require prolonged periods of standing or sitting.
* Frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. A review of this classification has
excluded the marginal functions of the classification that are
incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties
and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements
and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate
individuals with disabilities to perform this job proficiently. The
requirements in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge,
skills, or abilities.
Ultra Electronics, ICE is a drug free workplace.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance,
health savings accounts, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with a
THIS CONTRACTOR AND SUBCONTRACTOR SHALL ABIDE BY THE REQUIREMENTS
OF 41 CFR 60 1.4(A), 60 300.5(A) AND 60 741.5(A). THESE REGULATIONS
PROHIBIT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS BASED ON
THEIR STATUS AS PROTECTED VETERANS OR INDIVIDUALS WITH
DISABILITIES, AND PROHIBIT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ALL INDIVIDUALS
BASED ON THEIR RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION,
GENDER IDENTITY OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. MOREOVER, THESE REGULATIONS
REQUIRE THAT COVERED PRIME CONTRACTORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS TAKE
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TO EMPLOY AND ADVANCE IN EMPLOYMENT INDIVIDUALS
WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION,
GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY OR VETERAN STATUS.
Reasonable accommodation statement: If you need an accommodation
for any part of the application process, please email
Keywords: Ultra Electronics ICE, Manhattan , Stockroom Clerk, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!