Company: Midwest Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- The Food Processing Maintenance Supervisor will ensure all
maintenance activities and operations are conducted efficiently and
that all systems of the facility are appropriately
- Actively participates in efficient maintenance and changeover
of equipment that supports the conversion of raw materials to
- Maintains operating knowledge of all equipment and processing
including updates to equipment or processes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment.
- Perform scheduled and preventative maintenance of
- Perform mechanical skills including but not limited to
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
- Repair and maintain machinery and equipment such as motors,
pneumatic tools, and conveyor systems.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals for daily, weekly,
monthly, and annual maintenance.
- Perform service and maintain auxiliary equipment such as
chillers, heaters, dryers, grinders, and conveyors.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Expert attention to detail
- A strong background in Maintenance with a minimum of 5 years
- The ability to understand blueprints, schematic diagrams and
mechanical handbooks is essential, as is the ability to roll up
your sleeves and get creative when your solution isn't in
- Ability to work well with others and fix issues in a timely
- An ideal candidate would have some experience in all the
following, preferably with major experience within at least one
category: Industrial Electricity/Electronics, Pumps, Pipe
- Fitting/Plumbing, Machine Installation and Rigging, Conveyer
Systems, HVAC Systems, Building Construction, Shop Safety.
- Familiar with PLC Programs/Siemens/ Allen Bradley
Keywords: Midwest Health, Manhattan , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!