Company: Midwest Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Company Name: Bev-Hub/Nitro Joe's
Position Type: Full Time, Hourly employee
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
- The Retort Operator is responsible for day to day operations of
the retort machines creating shelf stable products.
- The Retort Operator is responsible for maintaining retort
equipment while processing beverage products within established
regulatory and quality guidelines.
- The Retort Operator is responsible for retort statistics and
- When not operating the retort machine, this position will
assist within the lab, research and development, and on the packing
- This position will work with the Production Manager to ensure
production schedules are met.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process retort products within established scheduled process to
ensure commercially sterile product is achieved.
- Oversee loading/unloading of retort system.
- Responsible for completing and monitoring retort statistics and
records, both written and within retort software.
Requirements and Skills:
- Technical Aptitude.
- Must be able to work independently or with others while
ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to continually attend and pass necessary training schools
for thermal processing.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to lift, stand, and walk on wet production
- Must always wear Personal Protective Equipment.
- Must participate actively in all plant safety initiatives,
programs, and training
Keywords: Midwest Health, Manhattan , Retort Operator, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!