Graphic Artist | Hanesbrands Inc. Careers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Graphic Artist I is an entry level position that
incorporates both position specific training and continuous
development through on-the-job training. Artists are responsible
for producing customer orders accurately, timely, and in accordance
to Champion Teamwear standards including, but not limited to:
- Vector Artwork: template edits, custom designs, revisions and
- Production Files: color separations, digitizing, nesting, and
Decoration processes include: Embroidery, Twill, Heat Transfers
(Vinyl or Rhinestones), Screen Print, Direct to Garment,
Sublimation, and more.
Productivity & Organization
- Self-assign orders through Art Production Mashup.
- Save, organize, update, and maintain art files within
appropriate network locations.
- Consistently meet daily/seasonal production output and quality
- Maintain clean and efficient work area.
- Apply basic design principles including layout, typography,
color, balance, and composition to graphics.
- Adapt or convert typefaces to existing graphics - understanding
letter scale, proportion, and readability.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and maintain quality
- Understand, submit, and maintain trademark and licensed
- Efficiently navigate network locations, web applications, and
order management system.
Attention to detail
- Confirm order accuracy including: color, size, placement
location, process, and garment type.
- Run spell check on every design.
- Ensure all vector artworks maintain aesthetic and quality
- Ensure all production files meet and follow production
- Read and interpret orders, following art notes and design
- Report delays, technical issues, or problems that prevent
artwork from being completed.
- Answer emails promptly and field phone calls from the Art
- Assist other departments that support daily operations and
- Share knowledge/information and is open to new ideas.
- Comply with Champion Teamwear's policies and procedures within
the company handbook.
- Demonstrate Champion Teamwear Values.
- Observe safety and security procedures.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part
of the application and hiring process should contact us
Keywords: Hanes, Manhattan , Graphic Artist | Hanesbrands Inc. Careers, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!