Territory Sales Representative | Hanesbrands Inc. Careers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This inside sales position is responsible for retaining and
generating revenue in a specific territory! Responsible for
building strategic and tactical sales plans to drive revenue and
promote the Champion brand. This position is responsible for
coordinating with our Sales Support resources and other Territory
Sales Representatives to leverage strengths across the team and
further Champion product penetration in assigned territory.
Currently, during the pandemic, travel is restricted. However,
travel will be required for face-to-face customer meetings,
clinics, competitions, trade shows and other events will be
required in the future.
The schedule for this position is flexible between the hours of
7am - 7pm with two Saturday shifts a year.
This position is paid hourly with UNCAPPED commission
opportunities plus the potential of a quarterly district bonus!
A four week training will be held remotely for this position.
Must be available to attend the four week training beginning June
- Meets or exceeds individual revenue goals.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new
accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Develops strategic and tactical sales plans for assigned
district to drive revenue growth.
- Establishes sales pipeline potential and a customer interaction
plan to generate sales from the pipeline.
- Develops and meets sales appointment and customer touch point
plans for the various customer types within assigned district.
- Develops efficient customer meeting schedules and fulfills
customer appointment and interaction commitments.
- Provides complete and timely follow-up on all potential
prospects and leads.
- Records sales plans and activities in the Champion Customer
Relationship Management tool.
- Sells products and customer solutions aligned with Champion
pricing strategy, coordinating with management if price
requirements for specific deals are not aligned with pricing.
- Aggressively solicits new referrals from existing
- Attends coaches' clinics, competitions and other customer
events within the assigned district to drive sales and support the
Champion Teamwear brand.
- Conducts appointments and customer interactions in a
professional manner which represents Champion's values and brand
- Identifies new products, trends, and sales techniques and
shares this information with the other sales reps and
- Builds and maintains a positive working relationship with
customers through 100% customer satisfaction.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations as needed for specific
customers and sales calls.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume
of customer targets.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results
reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly
and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace
information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules,
merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by
evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Coordinates with Sales Support resources for order entry and
customer follow up.
- Coordinates with Sales Support to resolve customer complaints
by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports;
making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Leads by example in teaching our corporate culture on such
items as respect for others, teamwork, positive attitude, and work
- Provides training and assistance to new team members as
- Completes position specific training plan, and engages in
continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Upholds Champion's Vision, Mission, and Values by "Making it
Personal" during every interaction and process with all departments
and team members.
- Performs other work duties, as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- College degree preferred and/or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of related sales experience preferred.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to
accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to coordinate with Territory Representatives assigned
to district for different product lines.
- Ability to work effectively with Sales Support resources to
de-load routine tasks and stay focused on revenue retention and
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to fast paced
- Background in sport, cheer, dance, or gymnastics is a
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part
of the application and hiring process should contact us
Keywords: Hanes, Manhattan , Territory Sales Representative | Hanesbrands Inc. Careers, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!