We are a growth oriented company with a focus on building people
up. We believe that the people in our organization are the
life-blood of what we do and we will go the extra mile for those
that will walk with us. Our purpose is to bridge the gap to success
and assist our team in crossing that bridge to provide for them a
quality of life that would otherwise be impossible. We care about
our team and we are looking for people that will thrive in that
kind of environment and can help us to continue along that
We are looking for a dynamic passionate individual to join our
growing company. We have 8 locations with anticipations of growing
more units in the remaining months of 2021. Individuals who are
intelligent and looking for a place that they can commit their
talents to need look no further. We want you. We are looking to
make a long term commitment to the right person who wants to grow
The District Manager is responsible for providing strategic
direction and executing operational processes and procedures for a
multi-concept franchisee. The DM will provide oversight and
development to the market's General Managers, while working in
cooperation with other management leaders to ensure the growth and
profitability of the operation. This individual is a role model
displaying the work ethic necessary to maintain our standards and
expectations, all while demonstrating the hospitality that makes
the business successful.
District Manager Responsibilities
- Ensure each GM upholds the standards and reputation of the
brand while enhancing the Guest and Team Member hospitality.
- Breakdown the overall business strategy into the day-to-day
execution, providing coaching and feedback to the GM's.
- Perform and report on weekly store visits.
- Perform routine operational assessments.
- Oversee the financial preparation and performance of the
operation through weekly P&L breakdown.
- Ensure In-Store Training Program is being followed, evaluate
strengths and weaknesses.
- Partner closely with GM to create operational goals for the
team members, management, and financials.
- Oversee the scheduling to ensure GM follows the standards and
expectations in order to grow sales and build retention.
- Provide guidance to General Managers to help them connect store
metrics to the daily execution on the floor to achieve business
- Develop internal management to be able to take the next steps
with the organizational ladder while recruiting talent outside of
- Ensure all equipment is functional and all small wares are
- Take Part in management Interviews on an ongoing basis.
- Cultivate a culture of performance, dedication, and follow
- Ensure that every GM provides the best guest experience.
- Must have held GM role for minimum 2 years
- Be able to interpret Financials
- Must be willing to travel within given market
- Must be dedicated, results driven, a disciplined leader
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation and
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working
on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work
than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if
they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure
Compensation: $60,000-$70,000 plus additional benefits
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin
Sorensen, Firehouse Subs began in 1994 with one restaurant in
Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like
wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto
Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs serves hearty portions
of premium meats and cheeses, "steamed" hot and placed atop fresh
produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a
family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic
firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as
well as the founding family's decades of firefighting service.
Firehouse Subs is committed to giving back and has awarded more
than $51 million to public safety organizations through its
non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise
restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at
this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the
restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.