Staff Pharmacist-PT Floater #94
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Department: DIL Pharmacy
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Pharmacy Department Manager
Position Supervises: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide quality pharmaceutical, health-related and other
services to the customer. Role model and demonstrate the company's
core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion
and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform pharmacy functions in an efficient, accurate and
- Validate each prescription and questions any prescription
judged incorrect or fraudulent.
- Check each prescription, filled by themselves or by Pharmacy
Technicians, for proper contents, complete label and compliance
with all regulatory requirements.
- Maintain patient medication records on each patient.
- Available for consultation with patients on health-related
- Advise patients of the proper use of prescription and
- Present a professional image to the patient.
- Consult with physicians on the proper use of drug
- Have power of attorney to sign for all narcotic orders.
- Provide verbal patient counseling on all new
- Comply with all Federal and State laws, which pertain to the
practice of pharmacy.
- Remove and exclude products from the pharmacy which are
defective, recalled, adulterated, or misbranded.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to tactfully and calmly handle stressful situations and
make a positive impression on associates and customers.
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
- Must be licensed by the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy and
comply with all Federal and State laws which pertain to the
practice of Pharmacy.
- Must be Immunization Certified, or in the process of completing
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches
and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly,
Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads
through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction,
Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger
Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: Pharmacy Degree (BS-Pharmacy/PharmD)
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Board License
Keywords: Kroger, Manhattan , Staff Pharmacist-PT Floater #94, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!