Company: Management & Training Corporation
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Are you currently pursuing a career as a dental assistant?
Do you have a go-getter personality, flexibility when it comes to
scheduling and day to day needs of our center?
If yes, stop scrolling -- seriously stop! And take a look at the
requirements and a taste of what you could look forward to when you
join our team!
1. The dental assistant must perform services by preparing patients
in a chair and handling required instruments, equipment and dental
2. Sterilize instruments and keep office stocked with required
3. Arrange and maintain appointment schedule.
4. Keep records of patients.
5. Act as office receptionist.
6. Provide post-operative and oral hygiene instructions as
prescribed by the dentist.
7. Assist in taking patient X-rays
8. Teach the wellness class in conjunction with career
9. Participate in student employability programs and
10. Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps' Zero Tolerance
11. Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling
appropriate behaviors, mentoring students where necessary and
monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through
12. Maintain accountability of students, children and property;
adhere to safety practices.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as
assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by
Valid dental assistant certification, with the ability to
take x-rays, instate of employment and one year related experience
preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and
computer proficiency also required. Valid driver's license with an
acceptable driving record.
Don't let this description get you down if it doesn't seem exciting
on paper, this job is part of a great company that teaches their
staff to be there for our students and MTC allows it's employees to
grow and bloom into their skills even more. Don't hesitate --
contact us today!
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, Manhattan , Dental Assistant, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!