Temporary Processing Associate
Company: Farm Bureau Financial Services
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Temporary Processing Associate Do you pay great attention to
detail, and have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills?
Are you a team player with a positive "can-do, will-do" attitude,
and passionate about delivering excellent customer service? If so,
this Temporary Processing Associate opportunity may be a great fit
for you!What You'll Do: As a Temporary Processing Associate, you
will work closely with our commercial underwriters, agents and
client/members to process changes on commercial policies. You will
maintain positive relationships while providing prompt service,
education, and processing. It's key that you understand and
implement a standard of service that will result in a consistent,
positive customer experience for client/members by focusing on the
member relationship at each interaction. You will:
- Handle processing functions for policy service requests, and
cancellations for business owners, commercial package, workers
compensation, and umbrella policies.
- Review submitted materials for completeness and accuracy;
perform follow-ups as needed with agent, underwriting,
client/members and third-party vendors for information.
- Research and respond to inquiries from agents or client/members
regarding commercial coverages, premium rating, billing procedures,
and systems.What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- High school diploma or equivalent required plus one year of
relevant experience is required.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance products is helpful; however
we do offer an excellent on-the-job training program.
- Exceptional customer service skills are required, including
strong verbal communication and business professional writing
- Flexibility to organize and process work to meet Farm Bureau
standards with limited supervision under tight deadlines, with high
accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills are required in order to quickly learn
our multiple systems.
- Ability to work primarily 8am-4:30pm Monday through Friday from
our office in Manhattan, KS.If you're interested in joining a
company that has a long history of stability and appreciates
employees, we invite you to apply today. Farm Bureau....where the
grass really IS greener!Work Authorization/SponsorshipApplicants
must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a
full-time basis. We are not able to sponsor now or in the future,
or take over sponsorship of, an employment visa or work
authorization for this role. For example, we are not able to
sponsor OPT status.
Keywords: Farm Bureau Financial Services, Manhattan , Temporary Processing Associate, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!