Customer Experience Representative
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Overview Responsible for handling inbound customer inquiries via
telephone, chat, and written correspondence. Investigates and
resolves customer questions, issues, complaints or concerns.
Coordinates with resources to resolve issues, as needed, and
communicates the resolution to the customer. Backfills for order
taking, customer order entry and execution of sales related
projects. Provides effective service for customers by utilizing and
maintaining in-depth knowledge of company products and programs.
- Performs in a professional and polite manner with every
customer by assisting them with their questions and concerns
regarding placed orders or products, via phone, chat, email,
voicemail, and other Champion Teamwear communication methods, as
- Expands existing accounts by making new contacts, upselling
products the customer is not currently using and enquiring about
future needs or purchases.
- Follows up on orders when necessary to ensure timely
- Investigates and resolves customer questions and
- Partners with supporting departments to ensure continuous
- Communicates with appropriate staff or supervisor when concerns
or issues arise.
- Collaborates with Sales Representatives to ensure returned
products are accurately processed to customer's accounts.
- Assists customers with all web-based tools, including TeamStore
and Coach's Assistant.
- Stays logged into phone and chat systems to handle inbound
- Drives enhanced customer satisfaction by notifying customers of
order concerns including delays, backorders, and missing credit or
- Completes position specific training plan and engages in
continuous development utilizing training sessions and personal
- Consistently records customer interactions and activities in
Salesforce to provide transparency to sales floor.
- Provides back up to Sales via telephone, chat, projects, and
order entry, as necessary.
- Upholds Champion Teamwear's Vision, Mission, and Values by
"Making it Personal" during every interaction and process with all
departments, team members, and customers.
- Demonstrates knowledge of company standard operating procedures
in all areas related to Customer Service and Sales. Qualifications
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word,
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, resolving
issues while maintaining the highest standards of empathy and
compassion for customers' needs and concerns.
- Ability to work with limited supervision being highly
- Resourceful and well organized, works well under pressure.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to fast paced
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication and organizational
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.To
qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled Only applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact us directly: Telephone: 877.999.5553
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Manhattan , Customer Experience Representative, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!