Manufacturing Process and Asset Specialist - (Findlay, OH; Bessemer City, NC)
Company: Orion: ADS
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Bessemer City, NC
The Manufacturing Process and Asset Specialist is responsible for
supporting manufacturing operations by helping to troubleshoot
tooling equipment and process problems to increase manufacturing
quality, productivity, and other related operational performance
measures. The manufacturing Process and Asset Specialist should be
proficient with the changeover process and tooling equipment and
proactively work to identify potential efficiency gains designed to
improve key performance indicators and train employees to improve
their skills on the process. This role will also be responsible for
tracking and managing all site equipment and assets.
- Track, monitor and record data around the changeover and
- Actively work to improve OEE through downtime elimination and
- Create action plans to drive improvements and fix problems
based on data driven decisions and effective root cause
- Coordinate tooling repairs with Maintenance and engineering as
- Accountable for inspecting and verifying all inbound and
outbound tooling is in proper runnable condition.
- Ensure tooling is being loaded to internal specifications
- Identify and train Tooling Champions for each shift.
- Accurately track and manage all site equipment and assets
through our CMMS system
- Assist in directing and supervision of the manufacturing
changeover process across all lines.
- Train employees on the changeover process.
- Continually analyze changeover process for continuous
improvement. Formulate actions and execute with the production
- Assist in changeovers (when required) in a safe and efficient
- Review changeover process to ensure it is running at the
documented process. Determine root cause if not running at standard
and report (document) findings to management.
- May be assigned special projects or investigations as directed
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong aptitude with common computer applications
- Ability to communicate at different levels within the
- Ability to read and understand technical information
Educational Requirements and Preferred Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates or Bachelors technical degree in a field relevant to
plant operations preferred.
- 3-5 years of related work experience in manufacturing setting,
- The position requires full range of body motion on a daily
basis including twisting, bending and reaching
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment with extreme hot
and cold temperatures.
- Capable of working on your feet for an extended period of
- The employee will lift and move heavy items, which will require
the ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds to a height of 6 feet
Keywords: Orion: ADS, Manhattan , Manufacturing Process and Asset Specialist - (Findlay, OH; Bessemer City, NC), Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!