Hygienist - RDH
Company: ASPEN POP DUMMY
Posted on: June 15, 2022
*** New Office Opening in August/September***
By choosing Aspen Dental you are saying YES to joining a dental
practice and support organization dedicated to changing patients'
lives through the delivery of state-of-the-art healthcare. Become
part of a dentistry team committed to your patients oral and
overall health. Our mission is to change the smile of one patient,
one team member, and one community at a time and we're looking for
YOU to help achieve that!
Join us as a Hygienist to help make a difference in the lives of
our patients while enjoying:
- Autonomy to manage flexible hygiene schedules that allow for
comprehensive care and work-life balance.
- Access to state-of-the-art technology including 3D scanners,
digital X-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening devices, and voice
activated periodontal charting.
- Collaboration with doctors to complete periodontal assessment
and recommend treatment plans.
- Mentorship for clinical and leadership development.
- Career advancement opportunities beyond hygiene clinical
- Earning potential includes base pay and uncapped incentive
- Sign on bonus, paid time off, and holidays.
- Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits.
- Aspen Dental's Hygiene Development Program to help you hone
your clinical skills that includes mentorship by an experienced
hygiene coach, lunch & learns, and regional meetings offering ADA
- Hundreds of hours of FREE online Continuing Education - check
it out at https://www.aspendentalce.com.
- A safe working environment for you and your patients with our
Smile Wide Smile Safe Program
If you're a Registered Dental Hygienist in your state of residency,
apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
About Aspen Dental-branded practices:
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated
by licensed dentists. Hygienists work for the licensed dentists in
the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices receive
non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental
Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
Proof of COVID vaccination necessary for employment as a healthcare
worker in states with vaccination mandates.
Keywords: ASPEN POP DUMMY, Manhattan , Hygienist - RDH, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!