Company: Shilling Construction Company, Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Location: Manhattan, KSJob Category: Equipment OperatorSalary
- Must be willing to travel to any and all job sites without
exception (including overnight stays out of town).
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in
residential/highway road construction projects; perform manual work
in preparing surfaces for paving.
- The applicant must be able to lift and move product and load
- Performs basic maintenance tasks; reports safety hazards and
- Ability to work extended hours & irregular days with irregular
- Complete daily pre and post trip inspections of equipment.
- Complete all other tasks assigned by Superintendent or
ForemanPosition Requirements: The Operator position requires that
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal
- Follow all safety policies and procedures;
- Be willing to travel, work nights or weekends, or work
- Perform manual labor
- Show up to work on time; and
- Be able to understand and follow instructionsEducation and
- High school diploma or General Education Degree GED is
- Previous experience in the asphalt industry is preferred, but
- Active CDL-A or CDL-B license may be available for additional
wagesEqual Opportunity Employer: Applicants and employees are
treated without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, national origin, citizenship status (unless
required by a government contract), age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected
status during every aspect of the employment process.As employers
and government contractors, we comply with government regulations
and affirmative action responsibilities. Solely to help us comply
with affirmative action record keeping, reporting, and other legal
requirements, please complete the survey below. This information
will not be used for hiring, placement, or other decisions related
to the terms and conditions of employment. This document will be
kept in a confidential file, separate from applicant and personnel
Keywords: Shilling Construction Company, Inc., Manhattan , Equipment Operator, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!