Company: Kansas State University Foundation
Posted on: November 17, 2022
About This Role:
The Office of Student Success Kansas State University Test Center
is looking for a Temporary Full-Time Staff Assistant to assist the
Test Center Coordinator with daily administrative support and test
administration functions. This position oversees the reception desk
for the Test Center and is the first contact customers have with
the Test Center, whether in person or by phone. The employee will
be required to perform general office and specialized duties.
* Train and certify testing vendors' test administration policies
* Apply knowledge regarding rules, regulations, policies, and
procedures to carry out administrative support duties.
* Relays and explains policy or program decisions to the general
public, other colleges, and agencies.
* Screen documents to determine eligibility, authenticity, or
* Verify documents for accuracy and completeness.
* Perform security screening measures when checking in test takers,
following vendors' policies and procedures.
* Observe/monitor test candidates as needed
* Verify the accuracy of data by performing comparison checks
between testing client source data and test taker user
* Use secure credentials (individual username and password) to
review, print, and post appointments for current and future test
* Provides basic factual information about testing policies to
customers by phone or face to face or by routine
* Perform test administration functions for high-stakes test
administration in and outside of the testing room.
* Creates simple word processing templates, forms, letters,
database tables, and spreadsheet
* Sort, file, retrieve and purge office records in alphabetical,
numerical and subject filing systems.
* Develops or establishes records, filing or registration system
for internal systems.
Why Join Us:
The testing Center adheres to the National College Testing
Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines. We are
committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of your
personal and examination records information.
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and inclusion. The
university actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial
environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students,
and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the Principles
What You'll Need to Succeed:
* 2 Years of college
* Six months of experience in general office, clerical or
administrative support work. Education may be substituted for
experience as determined relevant
* Bachelors Degree
* Proficiency in office management and business applications
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products; experience with
varied office technologies (copier, fax, scanner), verbal and
written communication skills; strong customer service attitude and
interpersonal skills; able to prioritize and multi-task;
detail-oriented with great organizational skills
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States at the time of employment
How to Apply:
Please submit the following documents:
* Cover Letter
* 3 Professional References
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until January 31, 2023 .
Anticipated Hiring Salary Range:
$13.50 - $15.00
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, age, national origin, disability or status as a protected
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State
University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the
process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Sep 27, 2022 Central Daylight Time
Keywords: Kansas State University Foundation, Manhattan , Staff Assistant, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!