Manhattan Property Supervisor
Company: MCCULLOUGH DEVELOPMENT INC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Corporate Office - Manhattan, KS
Scope and Purpose:
Responsible for the operation and performance of assigned Manhattan
property groups, under the supervision of the Director of Manhattan
Residential (DMR). This will include, but not be limited to the
staffing, administration and maintenance of the properties to
maintain the asset value, produce the desired curb appeal and
budget performance. The Manhattan Property Supervisor is a
leadership representative of the Company, therefore his/her conduct
and appearance should be professional at all times. The Manhattan
Property Supervisor will strive to have all staff members conduct
themselves in a professional manner with character and
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure staffing meets the size and demand of the properties
- Provide support and accountability for each Property Manager
while fostering an atmosphere that aligns with Company Mission and
- Provide initial and ongoing training for Manhattan Property
Managers as directed by DMR.
- Conduct weekly scheduled group Manager meetings in conjunction
with DMR, promoting connectedness within the group and the
- Conduct weekly meeting with DMR and individual Manager meetings
for assigned properties.
- Conduct annual evaluation for each Manager of assigned
Physical Asset Management
- Visit each property on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Ensure each property receives necessary supervision to maintain
- Conduct onsite property inspections.
- Conduct bid review on large projects.
- Monitor onsite construction projects.
- Ensure the leasing success of assigned property groups.
- Ensure leasing paperwork meets current legal requirements.
Evaluate annually in coordination with Satellite MDI lease review
and with DMR.
- Oversee and coordinate turnover process in conjunction with
- Approve timecards for assigned on-site property employees,
monitoring overtime hours.
- Review/approve property invoices for assigned properties.
- Ensure annual file audit corrections are performed for each
- Approve annual rent rates for each assigned property and
present to DMR.
- Be knowledgeable of local rental housing market.
- Review monthly property financial statements for assigned
properties. Discuss variances with DMR or Manager as needed.
- Generate annual property budgets with the assistance of Site
- Monitor delinquencies monthly. Ensure accounts are forwarded to
DMR for attorney and collections as needed.
- Conduct quarterly property financial review for assigned
- Review weekly leasing report with DMR and Manager as
- Review monthly delinquency report with DMR.
- Review monthly property inspection reports for
All duties and responsibilities of the Manhattan Property
Supervisor may be changed, added, or altered in anyway by DMR or
- Five years property management experience with at least two
years of multi-site property supervising.
- Proven effectiveness in guiding a team.
- Self-motivated with leadership skills, a pleasant personality,
and the ability to work with and understand employees and
- Computer experience in word processing, spreadsheets, and menu
driven integrated accounting software.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial matters. Ability to read
and interpret financial statements.
- Possess mechanical/maintenance knowledge and inclination.
- Monthly Salary - Based on experience and qualifications
- Standard Company benefits as established and earned including:
- Health/Dental insurance benefits
- VSP Vision discount plan
- 401k Retirement plan participation
- Flexible spending account participation
- Seven (7) paid holidays
- Earn Paid Time Off (PTO) after continuous months of service:
- 6 Months 20 PTO hours
- 12 Months 20 PTO hours
- 18 Months 40 PTO hours
- 24 Months 40 PTO hours
- 3 Years 80 PTO hours, etc.
- Cell phone reimbursement for means of communication to staff
members during business hours.
Keywords: MCCULLOUGH DEVELOPMENT INC, Manhattan , Manhattan Property Supervisor, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!