Operations Assistant - Student
Company: Kansas State University Foundation
Posted on: March 8, 2023
The Kansas State University Foundation is searching for a part-time
student to support our team! The Operations Assistant provides
support to the reception desk and performs general office
functions. The assistant is responsible for greeting guests,
answering the phone, accepting deliveries and assisting with
conference room setup.
- Preference for work availability around the lunch hour and
approximately 15-20 hours per week
A day in the life of this position could be:
- Assist with answering the main business telephone line and
direct incoming phone calls.
- Greet guests with hospitality and professionalism.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all internal and
- Coordinate meeting setup in conference rooms, including A/V
equipment and refreshments.
- Assist with building opening and closing duties.
- Maintain general knowledge of the organization including staff
and departmental functions to best direct questions from visitors,
donors and callers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Must be currently enrolled
in coursework at Kansas State University.
- Ability to prioritize guest needs and ensure positive
interactions under pressure
- Proven ability to communicate effectively through verbal and
- General office experience
- A valid motor vehicle operator's license with an acceptable
driving recordWhat we want:
- Proficient use of programs in the Microsoft Office suite
- 1-2 years of experience in an office focused on providing
excellent customer service
- Passion and enthusiasm for the university and mission of the
FoundationCommitment to Inclusion & Belonging:The Foundation is
committed to providing opportunities for all employees to succeed
by creating an environment that is inclusive and draws upon the
strength of the diverse backgrounds and personal experiences of our
Employees cultivate a supportive, welcoming, inclusive, and
equitable work environment that allows everyone to feel connected
to the organization's mission and contribute to their full
$12.00 per hour, non-exempt
Keywords: Kansas State University Foundation, Manhattan , Operations Assistant - Student, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...