Customer Experience Supervisor
Company: GTM Sportswear
Posted on: October 20, 2018
OverviewResponsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of up to 20 employees to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving. Additionally, responsible for assisting manager with development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
- Follows-up on orders when necessary to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensures professionalism and politeness with every customer by performing call monitoring for Customer Experience Representatives, (here after known as CE's) and assisting them with their questions and concerns regarding placed orders to enhance development, as well as providing these services.
- Assists in expanding existing accounts by making new contacts or upselling products the customer is not currently using.
- Sells products at established prices or mark-ups unless an exception is approved by a manager.
- Corresponds with customers by phone, chat, e-mail, and voicemail, as well as ensures that staff is doing so within 1 business day from time of contact.
- Promotes GTM by assisting customers with all web based tools, including TeamStore, Coaches Assistant, and Forward Pass accounts.
- Ensures that CE's are logged into phone system and/or chat at all times to ensure all calls are answered.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer experience calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Be available for employees that experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs. Respond to and resolve employee relations issues expressed or witnessed by team members; create and maintain high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Communicates with appropriate staff or supervisor when concerns or issues arise.
- Conducts annual performance reviews and makes recommendations for promotion, termination, and salary increases for all direct reports.
- Assists with hiring, discharging, and development of CE Representatives.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, and other key performance indicators.
- Manage by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Holds one on one coaching sessions with each of their staff members monthly.
- Keep track of attendance, paid time off, sick time, approval of time cards, and attendance.
- Provide or collaborate with manager for weekly updates on Wins & Challenges of his or her staff members or department and provide action plans against these.
- Upholds GTM's Vision, Mission, and Values by "Making it Personal" during every interaction and process with all departments and team members.
QualificationsMinimum Education and Experience Required:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 3 years of sales and/or customer service experience.
- At least 2 years of related customer service experienced preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity, good reasoning abilities, and sound judgment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, highly self-motivated.
- Resourceful and well organized, works well under pressure, able to multi-task.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Keywords: GTM Sportswear, Manhattan , Customer Experience Supervisor, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!