Automotive Service Advisor - We Train - Nissan
Company: Briggs Manhattan
Posted on: September 14, 2019
2312 Stagg Hill Road, Manhattan, KS 66502AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR
Great Career Advancement PotentialBriggs Nissan is in search of
self-motivated personnel looking to begin their career in the
automotive repair industry as a Service Advisor. Briggs Auto Group
has been the largest volume, award winning dealership in Manhattan
KS for 40 years, and is looking to grow our team.
Briggs Auto Group strives for customer retention by focusing on
exceptional customer satisfaction. Team members assist the
dealership in its efforts to achieve the highest-level of customer
satisfaction through proper repair procedures, attitudes and
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build
lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the
community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay plan!
- Paid Vacation
- Professional work environment, with paid on the job training
and advancement opportunities, we always aim to promote from within
our departments when possible.
- Group health
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Opportunities for career advancement!
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness, grooming, and uniform
- Conduct all business with sincerity, honesty, and genuine
concern for customers.
- Promptly meet and greet every service customer in a friendly
and courteous manner.
- Offer logical diagnostic services or repairs to satisfy the
- Strive to make sure that every customer is completely satisfied
with the level of service offered by the dealership. Maintain CSI
ratings at or above manufacturer's average.
- Sell the proper repairs and/or services responsive to the
- Maintain assigned workstation in an organized and clean manner.
Assist management in keeping the service reception area clean,
neat, and orderly at all times.
- Contact all service customers when their vehicle's work is
finished and review the completed repair order, multi-point
inspection results, and total charges.
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Advisor:
- Experience is preferred but not required - we will train
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Good work ethic and computer skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Please upload resume and complete online assessment for
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include
background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Briggs Manhattan, Manhattan , Automotive Service Advisor - We Train - Nissan, Other , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!