Truck Driver - CDL A
Company: Shilling Construction Company, Inc.
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Location: Manhattan, KSJob Category: Truck DriverSalary
- Must be willing to travel to any and all job sites without
exception (including overnight stays out of town).
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in
residential/highway road construction projects; perform manual work
in preparing surfaces for paving.
- The applicant must be able to lift and move product and load
- Performs basic road repair and maintenance tasks; reports
safety hazards and traffic problems.
- Ability to work extended hours & irregular days with irregular
- The driver will be responsible for loading their truck,
strapping down material and driving to the jobsite.
- Will be required to maintain necessary logs, driving records
and DOT certifications.
- Complete Daily pre and post trip inspections of vehicle.
- Complete driving assignments in a timely and safe manner.
- Complete all other tasks assigned by supervisor or manager
BenefitsEach eligible employee receives a competitive total
compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance, Short Term Disability and Company match on 401K and
more! Our long-term employees also receive Paid Time Off and
certain Holidays.Ask about our New Employee Retention Policy which
is a signing bonus.Additional CompensationAdditional compensation
is available for drivers with Hazmat certificationPosition
Requirements: The Truck Driver position requires that individual
- Have an active CDL-A;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal
- Follow all safety policies and procedures;
- Be willing to travel, work nights or weekends, or work
- Perform manual labor
- Show up to work on time; and
- Be able to understand and follow instructions Education and
- High school diploma or General Education Degree GED is
- Previous experience in the asphalt industry is preferred
PM21Equal Opportunity Employer: Applicants and employees are
treated without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, national origin, citizenship status (unless
required by a government contract), age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected
status during every aspect of the employment process.As employers
and government contractors, we comply with government regulations
and affirmative action responsibilities. Solely to help us comply
with affirmative action record keeping, reporting, and other legal
requirements, please complete the survey below. This information
will not be used for hiring, placement, or other decisions related
to the terms and conditions of employment. This document will be
kept in a confidential file, separate from applicant and personnel
Keywords: Shilling Construction Company, Inc., Manhattan , Truck Driver - CDL A, Professions , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!