Heat Transfers Production Support
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Overview The primary responsibility of a Heat Transfers Team
Member is to ensure that orders in the respective Production area
are embellished accurately, on time and in accordance with quality
standards. Team members work together in pods performing various
duties, including but not limited to operation of heat transfer
equipment, order preparation, and quality assurance. The schedule
for this position is Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm with
occasional Saturdays during peak season. Responsibilities
- Produce jobs scheduled to pod by following established standard
- Communicate delays or problems that might keep a specific job
from being completed.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained during production.
- Confirm orders are accurate for quantities, placement locations
and garment types.
- Complete position specific training plan, and engage in
continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Maintain clean and efficient work area.
- Assist the rest of the production team as needed.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improvement of processes;
participate in efficiency evaluations as needed.
- Maintain daily production records.
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in the
operator's manual. Qualifications Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to operate and excel under pressure.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Ability to make sound and reasonable decisions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.To qualify,
applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States
and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for
employment visa status EOE/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Telephone: 877.999.5553 Email: HBI_TA@hanes.com
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Manhattan , Heat Transfers Production Support, Professions , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!