Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Overview Responsible for helping in the planning, developing,
and establishing marketing strategies including the implementation
of the automated marketing communication program (Pardot). Also
responsible for directing and coordinating activities concerned
with gathering, recording, and analyzing data regarding current and
potential customers, competitors, and the market; for the purpose
of supporting our strategic plan, launching new products or
services, fine tuning existing products, services or promotions,
and expanding into new markets. Responsibilities
- Primary areas of research include managing and maintaining the
marketing automated marketing program (Pardot) and interfaces with
the CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Develops and manages reporting and forecasting for the
marketing programs and communicates business impact on a regular
- Works with the creative & content team to ensure product and
channel messaging is effective and compelling in the various
- Works to improve marketing responses and conversion rates by
continually evaluating and adjusting the marketing activation
- Continually reviews processes and procedures to optimize
efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing department.
- Partners with Sales and Customer Service to gather customer
feedback to improve messaging, presentation and overall usability
of our marketing communication elements. Qualifications Minimum
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, or Sciences
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years preferably in the marketing &/or
business intelligence fields.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word,
Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access or QSL), and experience with
Pardot (or other automated marketing program) and SPSS a plus.
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new
product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication, and
- Strong analytical skills with experience in statistical
modeling and analysis.
- Ability to work with limited supervision highly
self-motivated.To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to
work in the United States and should not require now, or in the
future, sponsorship for employment visa status EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled Only applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact us directly: Telephone: 877.999.5553 Email:
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Manhattan , Marketing Analyst, Professions , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!