Screen Print Production Support
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Overview The primary responsibility of a Screen Print Production
Support team member is to ensure orders in the Screen Print
department are embellished accurately, on time and in accordance
with Champion quality standards. Screen Print team members work
together in pods performing various duties, including but not
limited to operation of screen print equipment, order preparation
and quality assurance. Screen Print Production Support team members
are responsible for conducting quality assurance on orders to
uphold the highest quality and efficiency standards. Shift
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm. Mandatory overtime
required during peak season. Responsibilities
- Produce jobs scheduled to pod by following established standard
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in the
- Ensure quality standards are maintained during production.
- Communicate delays or problems that might keep a specific job
from being completed.
- Confirm orders are accurate for quantities, placement locations
and garment types.
- Maintain daily production records.
- Complete position specific training plan, and engage in
continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Maintain clean and efficient work area.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improvement of processes;
participate in efficiency evaluations as needed.
- Lead production team as needed. Qualifications Minimum
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to operate and excel under pressure.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Ability to make sound and reasonable decisionsTo qualify,
applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States
and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for
employment visa status EOE/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Telephone: 877.999.5553 Email:HBI_TA@hanes.com
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Manhattan , Screen Print Production Support, Professions , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!