Territory Sales Representative - Manhattan/Lenexa ...
Company: Champion Teamwear
Posted on: July 1, 2019
OverviewResponsible for retaining and generating revenue in the
Shockers territory! This area is a $700,000+ territory. Responsible
for building strategic and tactical sales plans to drive revenue
and promote the Champion brand. Coordinates with Sales Support
resources and other Territory Sales Representatives to leverage
strengths across the team and further Champion product penetration
in assigned territory. Travel required for face-to-face customer
meetings, clinics, competitions, trade shows and other required
This is a base + commission position with UNCAPPED commission
SIGN ON BONUS!!!! Receive $1000 after 30 days of employment!
A 4 week training will be provided and begins on Monday, July 15th
and ends Friday, August 9th. Must be available to attend the entire
4 week training in Manhattan, KS.
This position can be located in our Manhattan, KS or Lenexa, KS
- Meets or exceeds revenue goals for assigned territory.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new
accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Develops strategic and tactical sales plans for assigned
territory to drive revenue growth.
- Establishes sales pipeline potential and a customer interaction
plan to generate sales from the pipeline.
- Develops and meets sales appointment and customer touch point
plans for the various customer types within assigned
- Develops efficient customer meeting schedules and fulfills
customer appointment and interaction commitments.
- Provides complete and timely follow-up on all potential
prospects and leads.
- Records sales plans and activities in the Champion Customer
Relationship Management tool.
- Sells products and customer solutions aligned with Champion
pricing strategy, coordinating with management if price
requirements for specific deals are not aligned with pricing.
- Aggressively solicits new referrals from existing
- Attends coaches' clinics, competitions and other customer
events within the assigned territory to drive sales and support the
- Conducts appointments and customer interactions in a
professional manner which represents Champion's values and brand
- Identifies new products, trends, and sales techniques and
shares this information with the other sales reps and
- Builds and maintains a positive working relationship with
customers through 100% customer satisfaction.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations as needed for specific
customers and sales calls.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume
of customer targets.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results
reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly
and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace
information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules,
merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by
evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Coordinates with Sales Support resources for order entry and
customer follow up.
- Coordinates with Sales Support to resolve customer complaints
by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports;
making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Leads by example in teaching our corporate culture on such
items as respect for others, teamwork, positive attitude, and work
- Provides training and assistance to new team members as
- Completes position specific training plan, and engages in
continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Upholds Champion's Vision, Mission, and Values by "Making it
Personal" during every interaction and process with all departments
and team members.
- Performs other work duties, as assigned.
QualificationsMinimum Education and Experience Required:
- College degree preferred and/or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related sales experience preferred.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to
accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to coordinate with other Territory Representatives
assigned to region for different product lines.
- Ability to work effectively with Sales Support resources to
de-load routine tasks and stay focused on revenue retention and
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to fast paced
- Background in sport, cheer, dance, or gymnastics is a plus.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Keywords: Champion Teamwear, Manhattan , Territory Sales Representative - Manhattan/Lenexa ..., Sales , Manhattan, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!